CLICK + TO OPEN
This page has been prepared to assist our invited show guests and our media alliance and promotional partners to participate in our LIVE global broadcasts. All the instructions, tools and resources required will be provided below.
After over a decade of interviewing the world's top celebrities, entrepreneurs and industry experts in the Las Vegas area (on the red carpet, in-studio, backstage, onstage and behind-the-scenes at live events), we are adding a really cool online feature to our show.
We are in the process of producing a MASTERCAST LIVE Q&A online segment every Thursday from 11 am to Noon Pacific (Las Vegas) time featuring 2-3 celebrity and industry guest experts.
>> Check out VipShowcase.com/free for our current celebrity guest lineup
P.S.: Maria is super friendly and fun to chat with ;o)
FYI: Later this year, we will begin Facebook Livecasting a spin-off show called STARPOWER LIVE at 12:00 pm PST (Las Vegas) immediately following the
MASTERCAST LIVE Q&A. The show is hosted by Maria Ngo & Shea Vaughn (mother of actor Vince Vaughn) and directed by Ray DuGray.
Maria and Shea will provide success-themed post-show commentary and will showcase the featured guests (including YOU) from the prior hour.
Your attendance is NOT required during the STARPOWER Livecast, however you are welcome to hangout with us online for the duration.
Please scroll to the footer of this page and visit MasterCastLive.com to learn more about the show, the hosts/producers and our celebrity talk show productions and live events.
our working processin 3 phases - 12 stages
Our invited show guests go through a FAST TRACK version of the 3 phases of our proprietary Media Production Cycle including a 12 stage process outlined.
No worries. Our team does most of the heavy lifting here.MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES +
* Media Planning
* Media Preparation
* Media Practice
* Media Presentation
* Media Production
* Media Proprietorship
* Media Processing
* Media Packaging
* Media Publishing
* Media Penetration
* Media Publicity
* Media Positioning
How To PREPARE to Join the Broadcast LIVE using BeLive.TV
Start using BeLive.TV in combination with Facebook Live:
All you need is:
- Computer/laptop - We strongly advise our guests to NOT use mobile devices during the broadcast.
- Web camera - We use the Logitech c920 and 930e. Both are highly recommended.
- Facebook account - To join a broadcast as a guest, you need a Facebook profile.
- Chrome browser - Make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Stable internet connection - High speed, hard wired connection using an Ethernet cable preferred.
Use speedtest.net to confirm upload speed of at least 2 mbps.
For non-guests that will be joining the broadcast:
(if you are connecting via mobile device) download and install the BeLive app
(Android https://goo.gl/gzUrwM ; iOS https://goo.gl/p1LCfS)
Here are a few things you can do before the broadcast for best results:
1.) Check everything mentioned above before going live.
2.) Clear your cache and restart your computer to clear your operational memory.
3.) Close all unnecessary tabs and software apps on your device (especially ones that use a camera)
4.) Test your internet connection for speed and reliability.
5.) Earbuds/headphones are recommended for both host and guests to avoid echo and feedback.
6.) Don't download or stream other videos during the broadcast.
7.) Follow the link you received from the host to join the broadcast
- Click "Join broadcast" for mobile devices or “connect camera” for PC/laptop.
- Note, that on PC/laptop you can test your camera and mic before you click “connect camera”.
- Click the gear button to open the settings window.
8.) Once inside the 'lobby', you will be greeted by the host and producer for further instructions before going live to a global audience on Facebook.
What to do as a Guest During the Live Broadcast
HOW TO CROSSPOST OUR LIVE FACEBOOK FEED TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Crossposting is a way to use videos across multiple Pages. First, you'll need to establish a crossposting relationship with another Page unless you already have an admin or editor role on that Page.
Establish a Crossposting Relationship
To establish a crossposting relationship with another Page:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Crossposting in the left column.
3. Begin typing the Page's name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears.
>> Our Facebook page is VipNETmedia.
4. For Non-Live Videos, both Pages can crosspost each other's eligible videos by going to the Page's Publishing Tools > Videos You Can Crosspost. For Live Videos, select whether you'd like to:
- Allow the other Page to crosspost their live video to your Page without further approval.
- Require the other Page's crossposted live videos to be approved by one of your admins or editors before being crossposted to your Page.
5. Click Next.
The other Page must confirm the crossposting relationship by adding your Page to its crossposting settings. To help the Page confirm the relationship, click and send the confirmation link to an admin of the Page.
Refer to this Help document from Facebook for more details >> How do I allow another Page to crosspost my Page's videos?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A weekly live Q&A series with 2-3 subject matter expert guests, celebrities, and influential people who will inspire with their insights, success stories, counsel, and experiences.
Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Consultants, Authors, Speakers, and Trainers.
There is no direct payment provided as a guest. However, you may talk about your upcoming projects, books, events, etc. that is approved by the producers prior to your live segment. Also, when you promote the Live Q&A broadcast, participants are registering for a free VIP Success Showcase membership that includes the Live Q&A weekly events. You or your company is tagged with an affiliate code where you will make commissions on any paid memberships. So yes! You can make immediate $.
- Exposure to a larger targeted audience.
- Cross promotion with other guest experts, celebrities, and influential people.
- 2 Complimentary VIP passes to 4 private VIP networking and production events in Las Vegas.
- 1 red carpet on-camera interview at one of our VIP networking and production events.
- Brand and authority notoriety and credibility by being positioned with other key influencers and celebrities with past interview guests like Dwayne Johnson, Sir Richard Branson, Christina Aguilera, Steve Wozniak, Larry King, Derek Jeter, Dr. Oz, and many more.
- Contribution by providing your story, message, positive content, inspiration, education, and entertainment.
You betcha! You will be granted a cc license so you can post and redistribute the video in its original form.